Training, courses and workshops
Training of Internal Auditors
Offer of workshops.
LL-C (Certification) Czech republic a. s., does its best to respond to the current topics within certification in accordance with European standards, national standards, or assessment of conformity and putting products on the European market. Workshops are further intended for specialised issues coming into existence within manufacturing process, logistics, health care or other fields, on the basis of which we try to find optimum solutions. These issues may be discussed and dealt with openly within workshops held in the course of a year.
LL-C (Certification) can arrange training for any number of participants in the facilities of the company headquarters or branches. As a specialist in certification and inspection processes, we cordially invite you to training, courses and seminars designed for all participants who would like to expand their knowledge with how the management system works, managing organisation according to international systems tools, conducting audits and controls inside an organisation, technical inspections and other currently discussed topics.
Offer of workshops within health care
- Technical and businesslike requirements concerning equipment in health care facilities
Offer of workshops being prepared for food industry
- HACCP versus ISO 22000 within the management system and their advantages
- Standard FSSC 22000:2010 and a new attitude in food industry (PAS 220)
- Innovations in HACCP
Offer of workshops being prepared for industry
Qualifications of welding procedures (pWPS, WPQR, WPS)
- Qualifications of welding procedures (pWPS, WPQR, WPS)
- Responsibilities and duties of welding supervision (ČSN EN ISO 14731)
- Technical drawing and marking materials in drawings
Offer of workshops being prepared for other branches
- Metrology and instrument control in production - Statistical methods and their use in automotive industry
- Putting products on the EU market
Training in a global network
Playing scenes, team management
We know that listening to a teacher for hours is very tiring. Individual parts of the training are broken up by discussions and mainly a played scene, when the assistant teacher brings up a specific situation that occurs during the course of an audit, inspection or negotiations on future cooperation. Certain seminars even include a demonstration of a managed team of auditors.