Training, courses and workshops
Training, courses and workshops
Qualified people are worth it ...
We pass our long experience on. It is not necessary to go to great lengths if you are looking for new information within the field, our instructors will explain basic principles to you appropriately, discuss model situations or will guide you to help you solve individual needs and tasks. According to your requirements we hold training and workshops of various durations, starting from one-day information workshops to weekly training involving a final test.
Training and courses
Who are the courses suitable for?
The courses are intended for all the workers who are obliged to do their work not only as managers and also for particular experts pursuing their activities in various spheres of business. In general the courses provide persons attending them with basic information on the management system in organisations (QMS, EMS, OHSAS and others), which help its subsequent building, maintenance and improvement.
LL-C (Certification) Czech republic s.r.o., is capable of providing training to any number of applicants within the spaces of our company premises. The company LL-C (Certification) Czech republic s.r.o., specialist in certification processes, hereby invites you to training, courses and workshops earmarked for all those applicants who want to extend their knowledge as regards management systems, organisation managements in accordance with international system tools, conducting of audits and carrying out of inspections within an organisation and other specialised topics being currently discussed.
- Internal auditor QMS, EMS and OHSAS
- EN 16001 Internal Auditor
- Internal Auditor ISO / TS 16949:2009
- External auditor of QMS, EMS and OHSAS
Offer professional courses:
- Basic Statistical Methods
- SIX SIGMA
Offer of workshops.
LL-C (Certification) Czech republic s.r.o., does its best to respond to the current topics within certification in accordance with European standards, national standards, or assessment of conformity and putting products on the European market. Workshops are further intended for specialised issues coming into existence within manufacturing process, logistics, health care or other fields, on the basis of which we try to find optimum solutions. These issues may be discussed and dealt with openly within workshops held in the course of a year.
LL-C (Certification) can arrange training for any number of participants in the facilities of the company headquarters or branches. As a specialist in certification and inspection processes, we cordially invite you to training, courses and seminars designed for all participants who would like to expand their knowledge with how the management system works, managing organisation according to international systems tools, conducting audits and controls inside an organisation, technical inspections and other currently discussed topics.
- Qualifications of welding procedures (pWPS, WPQR, WPS)
- Responsibilities and duties of welding supervision (ČSN EN ISO 14731)
- Technical drawing and marking materials in drawings
Offer of workshops within health care
- Technical and businesslike requirements concerning equipment in health care facilities - Reporting undesired effects of medicines and medical tools - ISO 9001 role in health care services at the time of certification
Offer of workshops being prepared for food industry
- HACCP versus ISO 22000 within the management system and their advantages - Standard FSSC 22000:2010 and a new attitude in food industry (PAS 220) - Innovations in HACCP
Offer of workshops being prepared for industry
- Qualifications of welding procedures (pWPS, WPQR, WPS) - Responsibilities and duties of welding supervision (ČSN EN ISO 14731) - Technical drawing and marking materials in drawings
Offer of workshops being prepared for other branches
- Metrology and instrument control in production - Statistical methods and their use in automotive industry - Putting products on the EU market
Training in a global network
We operate in several dozens of countries around the world and we are aware of the fact that it is our obligation to have qualified people everywhere we operate. Although the majority of training is prepared and conducted in English, we are considering the demand for training in the local language and in this regard, we are working with external partners in the area of organising the training itself and participating lecturers. If the training is organised by our partner organisation, we grant our approval of the training programme and materials in advance, or issue certification on completion.
Playing scenes, team management
We know that listening to a teacher for hours is very tiring. Individual parts of the training are broken up by discussions and mainly a played scene, when the assistant teacher brings up a specific situation that occurs during the course of an audit, inspection or negotiations on future cooperation. Certain seminars even include a demonstration of a managed team of auditors.