Standard EN 15224
Quality Management Systems - Healthcare Services
Quality management systems based on standard EN 15224 will enable you to increase and maintain the adequate quality of healthcare services.
Standard EN 15224 is based on standard ISO 9001, but focuses specifically on the quality management system for healthcare services. With the management system based on this standard you will be able to comply with specific requirements of patients as to the quality of healthcare services.
Standard EN 15224 is recommended to all providers of healthcare services, regardless of their size and position in the healthcare system.
Requirements of EN 15224
• Identification and documentation of all processes
• Definition of criteria for measurement and subsequent optimization of processes
• Implementation of appropriate changes in partial processes and procedures
• Setting up communication channels in the company
Benefits of the Certification
• Enhanced quality of services provided
•Improved functionality of processes in the organizational structure
•Enhanced credibility of the organization among patients
•More flexible response to changes and market requirements
We will be glad to help you with the certification for EN 15224.
If you want to learn more, please contact us.